Every year, our managing director, Oliver Bowring, takes time off between Christmas and New Year to create a family-oriented video, visiting a different place each time. Born and raised in South East London, Oliver spent a lot of his childhood in Greenwich Park. On Boxing Day 2017, Oliver spent dawn until dusk in the park with his family for a nostalgic day, filming a cinematic montage of the experience.
These yearly videos provide a wonderful opportunity to create something unique without a strict brief, allowing us to test new equipment, explore different production approaches and stretch our creativity.
- 1x Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Camera
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon
- Canon EF Zoom 24-105mm F/4.0
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
- Safari R1100 Tripod System
- Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 Carbon Fibre 4-Section Tripod with Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head
- Video edited and produced in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018
- Production: Musicarta Media
- Cinematography: Oliver Bowring
- Video Editing: Oliver Bowring